Monday, May 24, 2010

心情。

If I had to live my life without you near me

The days would be empty

The nights would seem so long

With you I see forever oh so clearly

I might have in love before

But it never felt this strong

Our dreams are young and we both know

They'll take us where we want to go

Hold me now touch me now

I don't want to live without you



Nothing's gonna change my love for you

You ought know by now how much I love you

One thing you can be sure of

I'll never ask for more than your love

Nothing's gonna change my love for you

You ought know by now much I love you

The world may change my whole life through

But nothing's gonna change my love for you

第一次你陪我坐着

我的手心是空空的

我知道那些简讯声你努力藏著

害怕我难过

不追问到底为什么

是我最后的温柔

想笑着附和说分开是好的

但我们却怎么一起哭了

我舍不得可是时间回不去了

爱你很值得只是该停了

没有我你要好好的

最后一次抱紧你了

我们错过的

错了就错了

不用担心我

我不爱你了

至少你记忆里的我是微笑的

亲爱的

有你牵著我的

那些日子真的好快乐


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers